Utility customers can now view their account information online. Features include; access to past bills, historical usage, average usage and graphical usage information. It allows utility customers to view utility bill information and make payments online by Internet Banking, Phone Banking, Mobile Banking, Easy Paisa, UBL Omni and Nadra Kiosks. You may also need your past utility bill (which includes your account number) to view bills.
Click here to view your Electricity Bill - KESC
Click here to view your Telephone/ TV/ Broadband Bill - PTCL
Click here to view your Gas Bill - SSGC (Registration Required)
Click here to view your KWSB Bill
WHAT YOU NEED TO ACCESS THIS SERVICE
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view your Electricity bill.
- KESC Bill Account Id to view your Electricity Bill.
- PTCL Phone Number and ID to view your telephone, broadband, smart tv and Isentry Service bill.
- KWSB Consumer Number to view your Karachi Water & Sewerage Board Bill
- A valid email address to view your SSGC - Gas Bills.
HOW TO USE THIS SERVICE
- Just click on the links and enter the required information.
- You will need to register to view your SSGC Bill online.